[BC] Sp am from TV.SW Technical Support

Keith Hammond monsterfm
Mon Oct 31 13:46:11 CST 2005

  I received 25 copies (Kevin, you must be more important) and, as
reported by Kevin, each and every e-mail address that was
"@monsterfm.com" got it's own copy! I sent a nasty reply back advising
the sender that I might've actually been interested had I received *one*
message but that there was no way I'd ever consider their product after
having received such blatant spam.

Keith Hammond

KBKH-FM (Shamrock, Texas)

(806) 256-1221