[BC] RF absorption by foliage; RF FIM bumps

Lewis Munn looey323
Mon Oct 31 13:27:59 CST 2005

Yes, Ed, I remember.

We have put a lot of miles in on various Detroit facilities, together and seperately.  I think I will remember many of the roads to the S and SW of Detroit from those days.  Of course, some are probably changed.  But I knew most of the bumps in many of them!!

The good old days.  Wish I could find more DA installations amd field measurements.  Love that work especially.

Thought maybe the many hurricanes would lead to a need for such, but apparently not.  Or there are too many good engineers loose to need someone from farther out.  Likewise the many overseas installations I read about...but no engineers needed.

Well, thanks for reminding me of the past fun and games, toils and troubles, and successes.

Looey Munn
Roundup, Montana.
"looking for more work"

Ed Trombley <ET at munn-reese.com> wrote:
Hey Looey:

The first time I was introduced to that RF bounce was when you and I did a
partial on the Day / Night patterns for Sima's 680 / 690 array. 10 years
later its still there.

ET