[BC] Ed Murrow movie

Alan Kline akline
Mon Oct 31 12:52:13 CST 2005

I'm looking forward to the movie, also, as I'm looking forward to a DVD set
I just ordered from Barnes & Noble--a 4-disc set of some of Murrow's best--
lots of "See It Now" material, and "Harvest of Shame" in its entirety. I
haven't seen the latter since grade school, and I've been waiting for it
to come out on DVD...

Amazon has it also, if anyone's interested...

ak