[BC] Kinstar vertical radiation pattern

Paul Christensen attorney
Mon Oct 31 10:13:53 CST 2005

> Kinstar antennas are suitable substitutes for conventional 1/4-wave
> antennas
> for ND stations, there must have been SOME measurements on the vertical
> pattern, although I did not notice any mention of such measurements in
> Kintronics NAB paper.

Excellent point Dan.  Take a look at "Appendix A."  Much more data
concerning measured bandwidth, vertical radiation profiles and construction
data is presented in du Treil's 111 pages.  I guess I just found something
to do tonight in between handing out candy.

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-05-2741A2.pdf

Paul

Paul Christensen, CPBE, CBNT
LAW OFFICE OF PAUL B. CHRISTENSEN, P.A.
3749 Southern Hills,  Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Office: (904) 379-7802    Facsimile: (904) 212-0050
pchristensen at ieee.org