[BC] Kinstar Antenna Approval

Cowboy curt
Mon Oct 31 07:47:42 CST 2005

On Monday 31 October 2005 07:42 am, Mike McCarthy wrote:
>It's my understanding that it would play fine.

>At 10:05 PM 10/30/2005 -0700, KKTY wrote

>>Any idea if the Kinstar antenna plays nice with AM IBOC? Better or worse
>>than a regular stick?

 My thoughts as well.
 Being a "compromise" of sorts, and requiring some tricks to make it
 play at all, would suggest that these same feed tricks should make
 it, perhaps, even more IBOC compatible that a "standard" stick.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

Loud burping while walking around the airport is prohibited in
Halstead, Kansas.