[BC] RF absorption by foliage

Barry Mishkind barry
Sun Oct 30 22:44:06 CST 2005

Another possible answer is that one of the towers in a directional
may be passing through "0" under modulation.   I had one array once
that had one of the six towers doing a jump between two
readings.  Our consultant said the low mutual impedance actually
swung through 0 and then negative under modulation.

After he "reset" the system, the effect stopped.

At 08:31 PM 10/30/2005, DHultsman5 at aol.com wrote