[BC] RF absorption by foliage

Barry Mishkind barry
Sat Oct 29 23:16:03 CDT 2005

There was a station in Denver that the consultant swore was affected
by a line of trees less than a mile away. When the trees were in full
bloom, the pattern went "out" ... and when they dried up, the pattern
"settled."

I personally was not able to measure the array, although I did
discover some other issues ... including a tower that was not in line
with the others (it was supposed to be in line!).

However, if it were merely conductivity, it would seem that the
pattern would have "grown" or shrunk proportionally....

At 06:57 PM 10/29/2005, Robert Meuser wrote