[BC] ACR-25 and TCR-100 quad cart machines

Alan Kline akline
Fri Oct 28 20:50:27 CDT 2005

7 or 8 years ago our ham radio club was given what we were told would be the
final group tour of the Ampex museum on their Redwood City campus.  I definitely
felt old walking in there and seeing NAB cart machines and VPR-6's on display--
my station out there was still using carts and VPR-2's..

(Speaking of PC-60's...wonder if Dr. Gene Scott's are up for grabs, now that
he's gone...)

ak