[BC] Almost a Darwin award!

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Fri Oct 28 19:46:14 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/28/2005 4:58:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mre at ais.net
writes:

> Station sued him to receover repair charges to make sure the tower was
>  not damaged and to injoin him from ever walking on the property again.
>  Fire Department sued to receover their charges as well.  Cost him over
>  $15K 10 years ago.

Wow. I really hope that they can throw the book at this idiot at Channel 13's
tower. Unbelievable... he's done this before, and broke his legs... and still
hasn't learned. Maybe making little rocks out of big ones at the graybar
hotel will give him some time to think. That and a good, hefty fine. Good grief.
What a bleep'n fool.

It makes me glad our towers are only 140' tall... not high enough to attract
whacko's like this.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is very interested in how this turns out.
Please keep us posted.

Willie...