[BC] hallicrafters promotion

Alan Kline akline
Wed Oct 26 21:38:59 CDT 2005

It happened one other time on an item I was interested in.  It was a TI
58C calculator--vintage 1979 or so.  The seller withdrew it because he
couldn't get it to turn on.  I told him no problem, I'd found a place to
get it repaired, and I'd stand behind my bid.  He sold it to me, and one
of these days, I'll actually get it working...

ak