[BC] Auto-recorder which creates MP3"s

Andy Funk afunk516
Tue Oct 25 16:05:03 CDT 2005

I believe the program "Call Soft Pro" will do what you want.  You can do
a Google search and find it available from several sources.

Good luck,

/Andy

>>> mre at ais.net 10/25/05 04:44PM >>>

Does anyone know of a network connectable appliance (or software) which
can take a number of incoming phone lines and auto record incoming
messages which are formated as a MP3 or WAV playable files?

I have several stations which we use VM service to trap listener
messages.  But we then need to download them...which is very time
consuming. By having the messages recorded as a native MP3, we get
rid of the real-tme download.

We're not paying all that much for the telco VM's. It's increased
efficiency of the production we're after. By getting rid of the real
time downloads, we can save several hours a week.  That
translates into some real dollars down the line.

MM