[BC] hallicrafters promotion

BOB MATZNER bobmatz
Tue Oct 25 08:04:39 CDT 2005

Yes, Alex Drier was a newscaster...Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net]On Behalf Of Gary Peterson
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:42 AM
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: [BC] hallicrafters promotion

" Here's an interesting bit of nostalgia for any shortwave (especially boat
anchor) buffs on this list.
My apologies to anyone who's already seen this...

http://www.lakeerieba.com/files/HalliTape.htm

Charles Dub? "

I had the Hallicrafters record when I was a kid.  No idea what happened to
it.  I still have a Hallicrafters world time converter that looks like a
circular slide rule.  A friend found a copy of the Hallicrafters 45 rpm
record at a yard sale and picked it up for five or ten cents.  BTW, wasn't
Alex Drier a newscaster?

Gary, K?CX
Rapid City, SD