[BC] WFMT owner

Mike McCarthy mre
Mon Oct 24 17:44:27 CDT 2005

Actaully, there was another angle...the FCC. At the time, the FCC
didn't want to see one media compnay have all 4 pillars of access. AM,
FM, TV, Print.  Tribune (the buyer) faced a very uphill battle with
it's already mega properties.  So they donated it to the public TV
outlet which owns it today.

MM