[BC] IBUZ opinion from an outsider

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Sun Oct 23 10:59:43 CDT 2005

On 18 Oct 2005 at 15:24, Robert Meuser wrote:

> Phil:
>

> You are too weak kneed. If you don't like the system, please don't lie down and
> spread your legs. Do something. I am getting tired of this apologist approach of
> "it is all we have". Ever hear of the Boston Tie Party?

Yes, I do believe I have, but we called it a TEA Party in our family.
We also know of Valley Forge where my great-great-great grandfather,
Thomas Alexander, of Philadelphia fought for a general named Washington.

However, as the Byrds rephrased a biblical passage a few years ago, "There
is a time ... etc." for everything.

As one who toils in the corporate vinyards, you should understand better
than most that those who pound their heads against stone walls generally
have very sore heads and nothing else as a result.

To me, it seems more intelligent to find a way over, under or around the
wall using my head for something sharper than a battering ram. But, I
suppose blunt force has an attraction to some provided others are doing
the pounding.

Tiresome as it may be, it seems implementation followed by EVolution
may be more effective in the existing environment. That neither means
I've conceded anything nor given up hope of better, and it does not
find me supinely awaiting the "inevitable." It does mean I tend to
discourage others from jousting at windmills.

"Wait until you can see the whites of their eyes, boys, then make every
shot count." It is Ibiquity I'd like to convict, not the entire industry.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037