[BC] mbergman42 at comcast.net

Bill Sepmeier dcpowerandlight
Sun Oct 23 09:04:28 CDT 2005

>From: Robert Orban <rorban at earthlink.net>
>To: broadcast at radiolists.net
>Subject: [BC] mbergman42 at comcast.net
>Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 22:38:53 -0800
>
>(OFF LIST):
>
>Mike -- Thanks for standing up for me like this :-).

Hey Bob?  I was standing up for Rich when this started ... so it looks as if
we're both altruists.  :-)

Mike?  It's nothing personal with Mr. Orban, ok?  I've looked and listened
to IBUZ's development for years like everyone else and I just do not
understand why anyone supports it, unless it's financial, and in Bob's case
the only room for him to make a buck off it would be to somehow FIX it ...
which we can but hope he does, once the technology's been deployed as it is
now!  :-)  "Creative Solutions For Problems We Cause."  The slogan's going
to be as apt as ever, and the philosophy's made a lot of money for a lot of
folks over human history....