[BC] Listening t ests... how valid?

Robert Meuser Robertm
Sat Oct 22 07:22:46 CDT 2005

Phil Alexander wrote:

> I don't like IBOC, but given the realities, how else can we get to
> full digital operation?

Phil:

There are many ways. On the one hand most of us want to make things play
technically, that is the nature of engineering. On the other hand always strive
for something better. Rolling over and taking it is no way to go.  Trust me many
who are deploying the system and promoting are far from really accepting it.
What is going on behind the scenes is far from what you might read in the press.
Be an activist not a apologist.