[BC] Subsidy For Digital TV?

Chris Boone CBoone
Fri Oct 21 16:56:36 CDT 2005

Best Buy and Circuit City have both been selling HDTV tuners for a few
years...
We bought one 2 years ago in Houston for our studio to monitor our DTV
xmtr...
And the TV Chief Egr had one at his house.....watching the Super Bowl on his
60in HD monitor was a blast that year...
(and NO, we didn't see Janet's "malfunction" on HD....we were all out in the
garage getting more brats and beer ;)

On a different note, I got the latest Crutchfield catalog in the mail...all
the Kenwood car rcvrs they have shows to have "HD" in the matrix list BUT
none of the actual ads mention it at all!! And I would guess their HD is FM
only.