[BC] Subsidy For Digital TV?

Rich Wood richwood
Fri Oct 21 14:10:56 CDT 2005

------ At 09:24 AM 10/21/2005, cldube wrote: -------

>You mean they're not just going to give away the spectrum to the
>companies that come up with
>the best corporate junkets for congress?

That was mean and unpatriotic. They'll do what's best for the
country. Probably the one they're visiting. You should spend more
time listening to Sean Hannity rather than that foreign borne
classical music your liberal commie pinko station plays. The other
morning I heard a news item on your station about bird calls. They
were foreign immigrant birds. What's wrong with American birds? Why
aren't we studying their calls first?

Since we don't like each other much I'm going to write Hannity under
an assumed name and tell him. With a brain not unlike a typical bird,
he'll understand and probably start a march on Washington protesting
the waste of money immigrant birds represent. I can see it
snowballing. Then it'll go to Savage because the foreign birds are
probably Gay, then on to Limbaugh once he determines the topic will fly.

There goes your funding.

Rich