[BC] Is this one of Bishop Willis's stations?

Mike engineermike
Fri Oct 21 12:32:07 CDT 2005

Make that two there's another one in Atlanta as well and owns a station
here in Knoxville.  He has about 30 minutes before I send a nice little
report to the FCC with pictures showing them how he operates a station.
  Thing has been off the air over a week and they were claiming it was
the transmitter but I know for a fact the power was shut off to the site
and no one bothered to go look.  LOL
Later
Mike