[BC] Problems with AOL?

Cowboy curt
Fri Oct 21 06:37:15 CDT 2005

On Thursday 20 October 2005 01:50 pm, RON DOT'O SR. wrote:
>When I forward or originate an email to several people in my address book
>it seems that all the ones on AOL keep bouncing back as undeliverable.
>
>This has been a problem off and on for several months.
>I don't know if it makes any difference that I'm on MSN.

 MSN to AOL is frequently a problem, as AOL does strive to block
 known major sources of spam.
 MSN is not alone in that.

 The problem with the list, ALL lists, and most other e-mail had
 nothing to do with AOL.

 Since I run my own server, and it's right next to my desk, I did
 notice a decided drop in ALL e-mail traffic, including spam.
 That's an internet wide problem. Likely, yet another Win32 worm
 of some sort, or possibly an attack on major backbone routers.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four.  Unless
there are three other people."
		-- Orson Welles