[BC] Re: Saving Your Own Life

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Thu Oct 20 22:30:43 CDT 2005

Obviously neither of you have worked on a Henry transmitter where only
one of the many doors is interlocked (and it's not the one that provides
access to the HV Power supply).

Milton, I hate to say this but if you took from one of the 120's to
ground/neutral, You've probably just violated code. I think it's been
since the early 70's that you were no longer allowed to do that.  The
proper way being a 240-120 step-down transformer.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885