[BC] Saving History From The Dumpster

Harold Hallikainen harold
Wed Oct 19 10:46:00 CDT 2005

> Harold--
>
> It looks great!  Nice work!  But, when I tried to upload an RCA manual, it
> told
> me "ACCESS DENIED--you must log in".
>
> Was I doing something wrong?
>
> ak

Before editing or uploading, you have to create a UserName. It is in
WikiWord format. Just log in using FirstnameLastname (or something
similar, like AlanKline). It will then let you edit pages, upload, etc.
You can also create a home page (click the question mark after your name
at the bottom of the screen once you've logged in).

The site uses phpwiki which looks pretty neat. I'm still experimenting
with it, so let me know of further problems you find.

THANKS!

Harold

--
FCC Rules Updated Daily at http://www.hallikainen.com