[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Bill Sepmeier dcpowerandlight
Wed Oct 19 09:50:55 CDT 2005

>From: Robert Orban
>
>These the results compared "unimpaired" analog AM reception to digital
>reception at 36 kbps with no muting or blending.

So, they were "lab" tests, not real world.  Great.  I don't know too many
people living in labs ... and from my experience digital only really falls
apart in the real world, where the consumers are.

A Science Project In Search Of A Fair, that's IBUZ ... no wonder the NAB
meets in Las Vegas ... since the industry's gambling with its future in
exchange for only the enrichment of the "house monopoly" that's slowly
pushing this thing up our collective ... well, you know.  :-)