[BC] HD Radio's lack of upgrade capability

Michael Bergman mbergman42
Wed Oct 19 08:38:12 CDT 2005

Barry,

>>What is beginning to emerge is that the consumer demand isn't going to
>>happen without some compelling content, promoted by broadcasters,
>>unavailable on analog.

>         Which really ... if you get through the
>         facetiousness and other "hot button"
>         phrases that Rich Wood is tossing out ... is
>         just what Rich is saying.

Yes.  I think the difference is between saying, "there's a storm coming, and
the crops will be flattened" and "there's a storm coming, sure could use
some rain".  Half full, half empty--

Mike Bergman