[BC] HD Radio multicasting bandwidth

Goran Tomas goran.tomas
Wed Oct 19 08:37:19 CDT 2005

--- At 18.10.2005.w 23:15, Rich Wood wrote: ---
>>Go to www.opticodec.net and click a few streams. MP3 at 48kbps
>>sucks big time, but this is not MP3...
>
>Went there. Only one 48kbps was working and Winamp indicated it was 96.

These are all either real radio stations or Internet stations and
it's extremely rare that even one of the streams are not working, let
alone majority of them... Perhaps your player is not configured
properly or you have an old version? I recommend you download WinAmp
version 5.08 or higher for full aacPlus v2 experience. In case you're
not on Windows, there are cross-platform players such as Real and VLC.

Regards,
Goran Tomas