[BC] tuner2.com feeds

Michael Dinger mike
Wed Oct 19 00:45:55 CDT 2005

As a Mac user for my primary home computer, Winamp was not an option for
me and the OS X version of Real Player came back with a "huh?", I did
some investigating.  It seems that good ol' VLC handles them just fine.
  Just open the .pl file that downloads when you click on the stream
with VLC.

I was a bit suprised that iTunes wouldn't do it.

I am listening to one right now and they sound quite good.

Michael Dinger
Chief Engineer
Next Media
Joliet/Aurora IL

(Yeah, I'm a switcher.  I fix the Windows messes all day and just got
tired of doing it at home too.)