[BC] Hiring or not (WAS:Air America)

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Mon Oct 17 23:28:06 CDT 2005

On 11 Oct 2005 at 13:31, WFIFeng at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/11/2005 1:19:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> stewarta at kootenay.com writes:
>
> > Everyone has a belief system of some kind. Not just the "religious".
>
> Right. I guess that means he won't ever hire anyone.

Isn't it past time to either end this thread or move it to the AF?

Come on folks, PLEASE, or the group will be decimated before Barry
gets back. THIS IS A FORUM ABOUT  B-R-O-A-D-C-A-S-T-I-N-G.

Some in the group don't appreciate your "humor."

And Willie, it's not you - you just happened to have the most
recent post. This thread needs to be elsewhere.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037