[BC] Bill O'Reilly's interesting comments

khcs@juno.com khcs
Mon Oct 17 15:01:40 CDT 2005

Mike commented:

>Hmmm...what are the Muslim cleric fanatics?  They also evangelical....to an
extreme.  Maybe they're the first to arrive at that extreme point.  And
some of these ultra conservative evangelists are not far behind.  Maybe the
next war will be a holy war.  This time between the Baptists and the
Muslims.  The Jews and Catholics (as will most of Europe and Asia) will sit it out.

No, Muslims are not "evangelical."  Evangelistic," perhaps.  You are not the only one to get the terms confused.  And the next world war is already here -- radical Islam against everyone else.  Jews, especially, but then Christians of every denomination, as expressed in their slogan, "First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people."  They have been at war with the Hindus in India/Pakistan for decades.  And I use the term "radical" here in the sense that it is a derivative of the Greek "_radix_" meaning "root" (we get our word "radish" from that) in that the root of Islam is the goal to subjugate the entire world to Allaah. BTW, if we lose this war we won't head home in discgrace like in Vietnam; you and I will either be dead or getting up before dawn every day to pray toward Mecca.

Glen Kippel
KHCS
Palm Desert, CA