[BC] Troll Management

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Mon Oct 17 13:19:13 CDT 2005

On 17 Oct 2005 at 11:43, Mike McCarthy wrote:

> I have to agree on all points with Fred.
>
> Lets stick to BROADCAST matters...and to Barry having a greater oversee on
> the content/thread direction of this list.  As others have said before,
> it's the content which keeps the people interested.

Not sure, but I think the problem is that Barry is traveling and not able
to "ride herd" on some of the more cantankerous critters on the list as is
usually the case. He will return soon and have better access to the network.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037