[BC] Want

Mike McCarthy Towers
Mon Oct 17 13:01:59 CDT 2005

Anyone have a spare/extra 20 ft. section of Rohn 65 or equivalent.  Two 10
ft. sections would work too.  I'd even go for something as big as 30"

I need to install a short STL RX stick to hold a PR450 next to a TX
building.  The STL TX is already line of site from the ground.  I just want
to get it up above the traffic driving along the front of the building.  I
don't want to put it on the building either.....

I'd prefer to pick-it up if possible.  So it needs to be within a couple
hundred miles of Chicago.

MM