[BC] Bill O'Reilly's interesting comments

Bill Sepmeier dcpowerandlight
Mon Oct 17 09:59:26 CDT 2005

>From: Rich Wood:

>China will own us, soon, so we have to be careful.

Since China now holds about 20% of our debt, they already own us.  Or at the
least, they own a few seats on the Board.  The only thing that might save us
is the ever increasing cost of bunker fuel, needed to ship everything we buy
daily to us from their plants... perhaps Amercian manufacturing will recover
once the transport costs offset the "outsourced slavery" they've been
happily providing at great profit to their central government.

Nice to see them in space again today, isn't it? With technology equal to
ours, will it be long before they militarize the place, like we've never
ever done?

Oh ... the ACLU?  Their charter would require them to sue in support of
anyone's right to call them communists.  No matter how stupid the name
callers are.  It's their fast-slipping-away right as an American to be
stupid and vocal and the ACLU is sworn to defend that right.