[BC] Bill O'Reilly's interesting comments

DANA PUOPOLO dpuopolo
Mon Oct 17 09:45:29 CDT 2005

But Hitler and Stalin and Saddam Hussein all believed this, Why can't the
neo-cons? So does Osama Bin Laden. THEY all believe(d) that they sit/sat on
the moral high ground and therefore had beliefs that trumped everyone elses'
They all enforced their beliefs with guns. Why can't the U.S. Govt. believe
the same thing?

Oh wait - they do!

-D