[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

khcs@juno.com khcs
Mon Oct 17 09:40:24 CDT 2005

Bill concurred:

>Well, we agree on this, anyway!  I've got a '94 ES300 "low-end" sedan
with
142,000 on the clock - so far all it's needed has been tires and oil
changes. One set of plugs at 90,000.  Best car I ever owned, by miles and miles.

That just proves the adage, Maintenance is not an expense.  Repairs are an expense caused by lack of maintenance.  Maintenance is an investment.  Now if engineers could convince upper management of that, and transmitters and stuff really needs the investment in maintenance...

(And then I woke up.)

Glen Kippel
KHCS
Palm Desert, CA