[BC] Bill O'Reilly's interesting comments

Mike engineermike
Mon Oct 17 07:14:01 CDT 2005

Robert put him on block and stop responding to him if you don't like
what he has to say.  This is ridiculous.  It's your opinion that the
site is biased and it's your opinion that he should not have posted it
here.  ENOUGH.  My opinion is you need to stop all this and just ignore
each other.  Opinions are like assholes we all have one but the two of
you have gotten out of control.  Grow up!  Don't bother to reply as I've
now added you to my block list.  I had you on their once before and
decided to put you back as there are times when you do have good things
to say but honestly lately you have had nothing but a negative attitude
about anything you reply to so I see no need to read what you have to
say anymore.
With that said enjoy your day and hopefully someone will lighten your
day and make you a happier soul soon.
Later
Mike