[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Rich Wood richwood
Sun Oct 16 18:26:23 CDT 2005

------ At 06:36 PM 10/16/2005, Goran Tomas wrote: -------

>>What?  Two or three channels of the same old schlock?  That's an improvement?
>
>Why "same old schlock"? It's the chance to make something new!

I just happen to have a couple of bridges left. Check Ebay for the
ones I have for sale. As long as the stock market is involved only
safe approaches will be tried. The market likes to see people fired.
With all these channels, "upsizing" will be needed. There goes the stock price.

Rich