[BC] logging question

seaberg1@juno.com seaberg1
Sat Oct 15 21:11:43 CDT 2005

At WBBM we had two loggers made by Dictaphone.  I think they
ran at 15/16 ips.  When I came in at 5AM it was my duty to take off
the old reel which took us from noon to midnight and put on a
new one.  I believe someone else changed the second machine
which had run from midnight to noon.   Since we were AM Stereo
(Anybody remember that.......for an AM news station?) we recorded
two tracks of stereo and I believe we had two additional tracks
which could have been used for whatever.  Thought of recording
WWV on one track but never got "a round tuit."

Bob -- W3MDM