[BC] Liberal Radio

Kevin R. in Gilbert, AZ amfmdx
Sat Oct 15 16:32:28 CDT 2005

> I see O'Reilly as a middle of the road guy.

Hardly.

> Hannity??

Not too smart and concerned with money only.

> Limbaugh?  He doesnt have the heart anymore.  The fire is gone.

This is the most truth that has ever been posted about him. Its time for him
to hang up his guns.

> Franken... way out there left field.

I don't think so but way too east coast to interest the whole country.

> Jerry Springer does a pretty good left show.  But here is what Springer has
> and Rush has if he will use it.  They have showmanship.

Springer's show is very very good and this surprised me. I listen to it
often. I thought it would be more of the TV stuff but it really has
substance, most of the time.

> Glenn Beck probablly does the best right wing show.

Never heard him.

> Randi Rhodes has zero humor.  She still sounds like a whiney Miami Beach
> princess.

Randi Rhodes has the WORST show on the radio. I say that as a liberal
Democrat. If there is one thing she loves to do, its bash Christians. If the
Dems ever want to win, they absolutely have to stop that.

Ed Schultz is the show that?s left wing and not from the east coast and the
cream of the left wing crop of talkers. This guy has some potential and he
isn't even in the Air America stable.

I am very glad to hear left wing talk on the radio for a change. Its nice
for a change.

Kevin