[BC] Anthropomorphisms (WAS:National NC-121)

Cowboy curt
Fri Oct 14 21:07:17 CDT 2005

On Friday 14 October 2005 07:35 pm, Ron Youvan wrote:
>>Does anyone give their transmitters names of their own? Our 1950 (RCA)back-
>>up was REX while our main(RCA) was KORG. Both had/have name plates on the
>>front.
>
>   Objects of beauty, speed or grace are often referred to in the feminine gender,

 also things deserving of great respect and/or admiration for whatever reason,
 and some things we just don't understand, but that went away with feminism.
 ( so now we have hurricanes with male names )
 Somehow, and to this day I don't understand why, being seen as
 deserving of great respect and/or admiration was some kind of a slight.

>I've never worked on a transmitter I cared to name.

 I've named a few POS, but that passes after a few days to calm down.
 ;-)

>   On the other hand my Saturn (car) has a name and it's name is Crappy.

 Note to self......

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net