[BC] Intermod or blanketing?

Steve Michaels N4AY steve
Fri Oct 14 10:21:38 CDT 2005

Third order intermod products on 95.1mHz, for one.....

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Cowboy
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 9:09 AM
To: Broadcast Radio Mailing List
Subject: Re: [BC] Intermod or blanketing?

On Thursday 13 October 2005 09:14 pm, Mike Holderfield wrote:
>This is incorrect.
>
>There are cans on 105.9

 /snip/

>My thoughts are the problems at this site are blanketing.

 Sorry, folks.....
 I did go back through the archives, and all I can find as to
 what any problem might be, is "lot of problems for receivers
 within a couple of miles of the stick." but without any
 suggestion of what "a lot of problems" is ?
 Without knowing the question, how can anyone suggest
 a solution ?

 Are we talking birdies, cross talk, drop outs, what ?
 AM or FM band ?
 Something else ?

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not
signed.
		-- Christopher Morley

http://www.radiolists.net/