[BC] Problems that make you want to scream!

cldube cld
Fri Oct 14 08:22:40 CDT 2005

Great points all.
Something I've never experienced (knowingly).

Chuck

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Croghan" <loteng at lvradio.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:01 PM
Subject: RE: [BC] Problems that make you want to scream!

A high SWR indication on my Moseley 950 system went away on the Moseley when
I added a short jumper length of cable to insert the Bird meter in line.
The bird did not indicate much reflected at all.  It was acting like a
matching section I guess.  I didn't bather to calculate the correct Matching
length, but rather just fixed the system.  At 950 MHz it's practically
witchcraft at times.
Bill Croghan CPBE WB?KSW