[BC] Problems that make you want to scream!

Cowboy curt
Thu Oct 13 13:50:34 CDT 2005

On Thursday 13 October 2005 10:50 am, cldube wrote:

> [...]

 File it along with the fact that if the line is long enough, the
 normal line loss will mask VSWR and render a reading meaningless !
 ( especially at and above UHF )

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

Anyone who hates Dogs and Kids Can't be All Bad.
		-- W. C. Fields