[Maybe Spam] [BC] Morning Guys In Chicago Arrested?

Allen Sherrill asherrill
Thu Oct 13 13:35:20 CDT 2005

From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net on behalf of Tom Dimeo

>While listening to WGN this morning they were talking about a
>couple of guys who are on the radio in Chicago in the morning
>who were arrested.  Shortly after the Los Angeles Angel
>players arrived at their hotel from the flight from Los
>Angeles, these guys went to the hotel and started knocking on
>the doors of the players and waking them up.  Apparently the
>hotel personnel called the police who arrested them.

>Guess I am really getting old because I don't find this
>humorous.

>Tom

Couldn't agree with you more.

Eons ago when the AZ Diamondbacks were still able to get into the post-season, the St. Louis Cardinals came to Phoenix to play in the division series.  This was shortly after one of the Cardinals pitchers had died suddenly, and his widow had accompanied the team to Phoenix.  One of the nitwit morning shows in Phoenix decided it would be a good idea to call her hotel room, early in the morning, and ask her for a date.

I'm not even that old and I don't find it a bit funny.

Allen Sherrill

The information contained in this communication may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended only for the recipient named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately advise the sender and delete the original and any copies from your computer system.