[BC] National NC-121

Alan Kline akline
Wed Oct 12 17:24:21 CDT 2005

------ At 12:38 PM 10/12/2005 -0400, The Most Honourable Powell E Way III wrote: -------

>>>Grundig MiniWorld 100 or something?

Yep...MiniWorld 100PE.  Has one of those lousy little manuals we've been discussing today...

>The National NC-121 is quite rare. I have a pristine one.

Mine belonged to my grandfather.  It's pretty dusty inside, and you can tell where my
kid brother cut the speaker leads to connect to his stereo (and where I reconnected them...)
but the cabinet is clean and undamaged.  Had to go buy a copy of the manual, since I couldn't
find the original.

About a year ago, I acquired the manual for my great-uncle's Hallicrafters' SX-16 Skyrider.
Boy, do I wish I had *that* radio!

ak