[BC] Arrakis studio furniture

Justin Kaiser - Voiceovers and Internet Marketing justin
Wed Oct 12 15:07:55 CDT 2005

Kevin, I am going to have Maggie, our GM contact you.

Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Kevin Trueblood
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 2:48 PM
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: [BC] Arrakis studio furniture

A few months ago I posted offering a set of Arrakis studio furniture.  Since
then a few deals have fallen through and the furniture is still looking for
a good home.  Not asking much for it, just come get it here in Normal, Il.
For more details or pics, contact info is below.

Kevin Trueblood
Director of Operations
AAA Entertainment Radio Group - Bloomington, Il Program Director WYST/Star
107.7
309-888-4496
kevint at aaabloomington.com