[BC] Schematics in products (WAS: WTIR..in Miami!)

cldube cld
Wed Oct 12 15:03:34 CDT 2005

I always look for the John Cage edition of any service manual.

" this step
        required only on
                early

    versions
                                which have

                        U11

and the following (and frequently.... flowing flowing- silence now......)

test     .       .    .    .    .    .                        .
.                . points".

Chuck                                                                Dube
Amherst                                                  home of Dear Emily