[BC] Saving Your Own Life /was/ Tech. competence

cldube cld
Wed Oct 12 11:49:05 CDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Alexander" <dynotherm at earthlink.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 11:57 AM
Subject: [BC] Saving Your Own Life /was/ Tech. competence

Phil wrote-

> Do all of the above, any you may be able to go to church next Sunday
> and practice your faith if that is your preference. Don't do it,
> and you may not have that opportunity.

Great tutorial Phil!

And may I respectfully add, have a voltage sniffer probe on hand as well.
It might help you to discover that "mod" that was done 20 years ago
that brings 110V (or more) into a particular part of the cabinet
for a now obscure and unsuspected reason. As always, test the probe
on a known voltage source (often rubbing it across your shirt will light it
up) to be sure the battery
is in working order. Be sure your test equipment is a known "good".

Chuck Dube
WFCR
Amherst, MA