[BC] Schematics in products (WAS: WTIR..in Miami!)

cldube cld
Wed Oct 12 08:29:08 CDT 2005

Reminds me of that episode of MASH where the two main characters, Hawkeye
and Trapper John, are trying to diffuse an unexploded bomb that landed in
the center of their camp.

They are at the bomb with wire cutters etc. The rest of the crew are yards
away, behind sandbags, reading into a megaphone the "official" army
instructions on how to do this. They read something like this-

"remove the fin assembly"
"locate the red, yellow and white wires"
"now... cut the red, no... yellow wire. cut the yellow wire".
                        >snip<
"but before you do that, be sure to remove the detonator"

                        BOOM!

I'm going from memory- but it was something like that.

Chuck Dube
Amherst