[BC] Air America

Rich Wood richwood
Tue Oct 11 15:25:28 CDT 2005

------ At 10:37 AM 10/11/2005, Scott Cason wrote: -------

>Which proves my point in that the liberals at Air America don't get it.
>Keep it simple.  "The Rush Limbaugh Show", "Sean Hannity Show".   Naming
>your show after insurrection against lawful authority isn't the way to
>attract people who might be on the fence.  It's great to ignite the radicals
>on the left.  But to survive you must cast a wide net.  The name alone is a
>bad reflection on the network and the show.

Actually the name of the show will simply cause a few people to
chuckle. It has absolutely no bearing on the quality of the network
or the show. I think a lot of people resented Limbaugh associating
women with Nazis. Air America does understand its audience. It's
major problem is that the top stations in virtually every market are
taken by the neo-conservatives. The network is relegated to third
tier stations in most of its markets and is clearly undercapitalized.
When you have to ask listeners for contributions, there's a
financial, not a programming problem.

With all the financial shenanigans associated with the network I'm
surprised its made it this far.

Rich

Rich Wood
Rich Wood Multimedia