[BC] Emergency supplies - was Comments about Meridian MS

khcs@juno.com khcs
Tue Oct 11 15:08:34 CDT 2005

Gary noted:

>I keep several pounds of dry-roasted peanuts, a case of bottled
water, blankets, candles, T.P., extra flashlight batteries and a kerosene
heater with fuel.  It's cheap insurance for survival.  I hope I never have to use it.

Pretty good.  I hope your building is impervious to rodents.  At one site where I put in time, mice would gnaw through my plastic water jugs.  I had to use glass jugs with metal lids.  And, how would you keep them away from all those peanuts?  IMWTK.  Thanx.

Glen Kippel
KHCS
Palm Desert, CA