[BC] Air America

Scott Cason scott
Tue Oct 11 09:32:33 CDT 2005

>> And just because Rush or Sean or O'Reilly or Savage has been around
longer, that doesn't make
* them better.

What does it make them?  Better than what?  There was market demand and they
filled it.  Is there demand for liberal radio hosts?  Possibly.  But not the
way the liberals are doing it now, obviously.  It's about content.  If they
people like the content, they will listen.  Regardless of what the content
is.  I mean look at these "reality" shows.  That's content people want, so
say the TV networks.  I can't stand it.  Doesn't make it wrong just because
I don't like it.  Air America has been on the air for what, 3 years?  They
still don't understand their audience.  Will they change?  For their sake I
hope so.

Scott Cason
LaGrange Communications, LLC
502-213-0024